What is EBRHA?
The East Bay Rental Housing Association (EBRHA) is a full-service, non-profit trade association founded in 1939. Dedicated to preserving and enhancing property ownership rights for all rental property owners, our services include referrals to vendors, property management forms, resident screening, housing advice, monthly membership meetings, trade expo, and legislative and political lobbying. The current membership is 1,200 and growing.
Since its inception, EBRHA has recognized the alliance between providers of rental housing and the businesses that service their needs. Through our commitment to advance the interests of the rental housing industry in Alameda and Contra Costa counties, we offer a variety of avenues for Associate Members to reach out and work with this unique and high volume market.
EBRHA Members are
- Residential rental property owners and managers who face common issues and seek solutions to improve the rental community.
- Vendors who provide products and services to the residential rental housing industry
- From plumbers and painters to roofers, electricians, contractors and flooring specialists--there are over 40 categories of associate member.
- Real Estate brokers and agents, appraisers, lenders, insurance agents, property development and management companies who are experts in residential rental property.
- Attorneys and mediators who specialize in real estate, land use/condominium conversion and landlord-tenant issues.
Gain your share of this lucrative and successful market!
Rapidly expand your business through an organization that is the fastest growing rental property association in the region. The numbers tell the story.
- 1,200+ landlord/property manager members
- Own/manage 17,000+ residential property units
- Spend over $25,000,000 annually on property improvements
Develop a custom marketing solution today. Contact Tina Bocheff, Director of Advertising:
P: (510) 318-8303